Make sure your tenants are Gas Safe
All landlords have a legal requirement to have a Gas Safety Inspection carried out on any accommodation they are renting out.
Landlord Gas Safety Inspections must be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. Absolute Gas Services carry out landlord inspections on all types of residential property and all makes of gas boiler including combi (combination) boilers. A landlord gas certificate CP12 corgi form will be supplied with all landlord inspections.
We also offer boiler servicing at a reduced price when carried out with a landlords gas certificate/landlord inspection. Our low cost gas safety checks and landlord's gas safety certificates help you stay safe, give you peace of mind and help keep you legally compliant.
CP12 Gas Safety Check Certificates
Did you know that a landlord has legal responsibilities when it comes to gas safety? If you rent a property, ask your landlord for a copy of the current Gas Safety record. This record shows that gas appliances have had an annual gas safety check by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Landlords must also maintain gas appliances, so check the date when yours were last serviced as well. Arrange your Gas Safety Certificate from one of our specialists, call us now on 0141-321-7934.
Absolute Gas Services
1 London Drive Glasgow G32 8WX
0141 321 7934
- Monday 00.00am – 11.59pm
- Tuesday 00.00am – 11.59pm
- Wednesday 00.00am – 11.59pm
- Thursday 00.00am – 11.59pm
- Friday 00.00am – 11.59pm
- Saturday 00.00am – 11.59pm
- Sunday 00.00am – 11.59pm
We are available for Emergency boiler repair callouts any time of day.
Fast boiler repairs and replacement across Glasgow
- Competitive fixed price boiler repairs
- Combi Boiler diagnostic and safety checks
- All Parts and labour included in price
- Expertise from Gas Safe registered engineers
- Full Gas Boiler Installation available
- Energy efficient condensing boilers and heating systems
- Landlords Gas Safety Certificates
- Power Flushing